Care for your jewellery
Hamish Munro pieces are handcrafted and require delicate handling. All products are made from sterling sliver, 9ct /18ct solid gold, These pieces age beautifully with regular care.
To preserve your jewellery’s condition, please refer to the following care instructions:
- Keep it away from water, perfume and cosmetics.
- Avoid contact with chemical and abrasive products.
- Use a soft cloth to clean your pieces
- Sterling silver naturally can oxidise over time. The chemical reaction can be removed with a - jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store it in its dust bag or a box to protect it from impact and friction.
For at home clean
- Place your jewellery under warm running water and gently scrub with a natural bristle toothbrush and mild dishwashing liquid. Rinse clean and dry with a clean and dry cloth.
We offer complimentary cleaning at our studio. To book an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org